Garden Rooms Landscape Design Services
Comprehensive Installation and Construction Services
- Care and planting of all types of flora (overseen by our Master Gardener)
*Including deer-resistant and pest deterrent garden designs!
- Design and Installation of Tranquil Water Features and Pools
- Hardscapes; Retaining & Seat Walls
- Barbecue and Fire Pits, Outdoor Kitchens with Pizza Oven
- Pavers: Stone, Brick, and Concrete (installed by our Master Mason)
- Terraces, Courtyards, and Walkways
- Driveway and Entry Areas
- Seasonal and Perennial Plantings
- Custom Pool Installation, Endless Pools, Spa Exercise Pools
- Landscape Lighting
- Irrigation, Automatic Sprinklers, and Drainage Systems
- Outdoor Patios and Walls (Constructed by our Master Mason)
- Driveway/Walkway Planning and Asphalt/Paver Installation
- Ecologically Friendly Designs and Maintenance Practices
Allow Mary Rosen, Certified Landscape Designer of the New York Botanical Gardens and Master Gardener, to help you achieve the outdoor space of your dreams. We design, build, and maintain landscapes that meet your needs and exceed your expectations, enhancing both the quality of your life and the value of your property. Our team is fully licensed and insured in Suffolk County, we are a recognized member of the international Association of Professional Landscape Designers.
Be assured that your landscape, regardless of size, purpose, or style, will receive the needed time, creativity, and attention that it deserves. When you allow Garden Rooms to design install your outdoor space, the result is always unique, beautiful, and executed to the highest caliber.
To schedule an on-site landscape consultation* or to learn more about how Garden Rooms can help you improve your property, it’s value and your outdoor enjoyment, contact us today.
* Consultation fee of $200 provides you with a leisurely opportunity to explore a wide range of options for your outdoor space and answer all of your questions by Mary, an NY Botanical Garden Certified Landscape Designer & Master Gardener.